About recent disputes among traders-makers of Trainz and veteran trainzy fellows

zatovisualworks

Veteran but blossoming
I wonder how many people have actually read Frank's posts. In my opinion they are too long, too verbose, too opinionated and too aggressive. Shame as the good stuff gets buried.

I have, dear old trainzy friend, I have.

;) It seems that I have more free time than the N3VRfailing crew. Frank has prompted very useful ideas and worth thinking of them peacefully and respectfully. as a silver writing style", says the new Zatian proverb and Frank's seems reasonably readable and standable even for a minimalist like me.

Well, well, so that's really a turning point in Trainz. It reminds me of older (and maybe golder) déjà vu times when veteran experienced trainzers tried to convince the Auranite heavy-weights of understanding their daily trouble as daily customers-users, and not mere makers of a product. The circular side of things and life: Different names and the same situations.

From a thoughtfully balanced point of reading posts here, my support goes to... the witty veterans (and I daresay old trainzy friends here , from a sensible user-customer point of view (yes, also standard customer type -all of them are not nerd elitists but reasonable users of Trainz- who should be taken into account too), have put forward some of the serious drawbacks of the aging oldie but goldie CM, first created and fostered by my dear friend Henk (Henkie) Plaggemars.

And I think this is the right time to set a compromise (between well-learnt proven trustworthy users-creators and the current makers of Trainz) here before the rough times of "I told you, I told you " come along in the near future of Trainz.

My best regards to all of you, dear colleague customers and traders.

The lighter reading amused side of Alberte
didineando.gif

auran_n3vr_spectator.png

Attachments

• auran_n3vr_spectator.jpg
    auran_n3vr_spectator.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 467
Back