N3V is proud to announce the release of our third hotfix for TS12 SP1.
The following changes are included in this hotfix:
- Added the ability for the "World.PlaySound()" script function to target any MeshObject.
- Fixed a rare crash which would occur when an asset used attached junction mutexes.
- Fixed a crash which would occur when the "Cabin.GetControls()" script function was used on an Interior asset where some meshes were not valid controls.
- Small improvements were made to Content Manager's Download Helper panel.
- Fixed some occasional usability issues with Content Manager's log panel.
- Improved multi-threaded rendering support.
- Improved the stability of the patch installer.
- Improved the performance of asset dependency calculation.
- Fixed an occasional crash which could result from having too many routes installed.
- The in-game DLC download interface will now prompt before cancelling downloads.
- Fixed an issue where Content Manager's "disconnected" banner would fail to respond to user input.
- Fixed a case where a script-generated "Driver Order Bar" would not respond to user input if it had no Driver assigned.
- Added support for resuming in-game DLC downloads.
- Fixed various edge-cases that could cause problems with in-game downloads.
- Fixed a case where signals could incorrectly report "The signal ahead is in an unknown state."
- Fixed a case where alt-tab in DirectX mode could change the system's FPU state flags and cause assorted problems.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when certain Surveyor tools were used on scenery with attached track.
- Fixed a potential crash when rotating a newly-decoupled consist in Surveyor.
- Fixed a problem where older-version splines would flip directions when another spline was attached in Surveyor.
- Assorted performance and stability improvements were made to the TADDaemon shutdown process.
- Content Manager no longer stops responding when asked to exit while a lengthy operation is in progress.
- Resolved a case where simultaneous DLC installs could result in out-of-memory failures.
- Fixed a usability bug with the Content Manager contextual menus in non-English languages.
- Reduced excessive logging generated by some classes of script compile error, improving validation performance.
- Fixed a crash which would occur if the "JunctionBase.BeginTrackSearch()" script function was used.
- AI trains should no longer become limited to 8km/h after loading at an Industry.
- Locomotives should no longer derail while driving on or off certain turntables.
- Fixed a case where certain AMD graphics drivers failed to enable Anti-Aliasing and Alpha-to-Coverage modes, resulting in incorrect visuals.
- Fixed a crash (typically noticed while exiting Driver) which resulted from playing certain sound files.
- Fixed a script exception from the QuickDrive rule which occurred when a Surveyor Saved Consist contained missing or faulty assets.
- Certain classes of script functions which query asset lists now silently ignore missing or faulty assets.
Manual patches can be downloaded here:
- http://download2.ts2009.com/57720_to_58414.exe (34,853KB)
- http://download2.ts2009.com/57825_to_58414.exe (33,827KB)
- http://download2.ts2009.com/57898_to_58414.exe (33,475KB)
The automatic patch will be available soon.
As always, please ensure you have any Antivirus/System Monitoring software disabled during this patch. If you encounter repeated patch failures, please also consider scanning your system for malware or faulty RAM.