Recent Blogs Posts

1. Along The Line (large Pics)

Quote Originally Posted by VIA6415 View Post
    This is a pitcher gallery I started for real pics of anything related to the railroad with a quot or story behind it that is uplifting or thoughtful in someway that reminds us of simpler times. (please don't post drama, troll or start problems)
    I'll be posting a new pic every so often with some sort of short story about it of though about how this pic. Your welcome to do the same please post were it was taken and who took it at the bottom one pic pure post please.

I'll get started
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What are some Steamers made for Trainz that look great with the CIWL cars by Vendel?

Quote Originally Posted by shebashetan7 View Post
    Hi all,

Today, I've searching around a good variety of 3rd-party websites and the DLS for some excellent steam locomotives dating from post-WWI/pre-WWII-era Europe that go great with Vendel's top-notch CIWL Orient Express carriages by FMA and Painted Grace. Anyone have any ideas on what locomotives pulled the 1930's Orient Express? I understand that the train passed through many countries, which means that motive power native to them pulled the express, however if somebody could provide
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hello

This may sound odd , some may remember the problems I had with TS12 and windows 7 64 bit . I changed the operating system to a 32 bit version of windows 7. I'm unable to install TS 12 so went out and got TS2009 and it works great . I'm trying to patch it its Build 3 (38869 ) not sure what or which or how to patch .
    I find TS2009 very relaxing

Live long & Prosper

LMS fan
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Free system benchmarks.

You can always test your system in relation to others, with BENCHMARKS. This video is the benchmark VALLEY. This video was with all nvidia quality settings on or at max, and valleys settings at custom(all maximum).

This video link is the benchmark Trainz: A New Era on Kickstarter Country.
    (build 90073) (half throttle, nickel plate road dlc session, camera view 3)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeQ1Sp7UVSk

Updated October 11th, 2017 at 12:28 AM by TINE

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Trainz Premium Routes

OBB Amz/Ampz/ABmz/ASmz type cars are now availble !

For more details, please enter our site @
    www.http://trainzpremiumroutes.weebly.com/

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 269 1231151101 ... LastLast