Recent Blogs Posts

1. Ride the Orient Express

Have you ever wanted to ride the famous Orient Express? You can shortly on Trainz: A New Era.

https://youtu.be/n4ElCH7Bf0A
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. FOND DU LAC :11 WIP

The West Forest Avenue crossing of the West Yard has been bugging me. Yesterday I tried a new approach, creating a second crossing of just the yard tracks with My Level Crossings-3 according to the directions while letting the SOO run on its own as is. Once again, it was all too close and the crossing was activated by cars standing at the adjacent industries and interchanges. Ripped it all out, then had the thought of modifying the My Level Crossings rule to take the minimum clearance down to 6 ...
  3. The thread for missing dependencies

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    S-2 Truck 70 ton 220,000 lbs 6in 11in 33in wheels is included in Coal Country route (<kuid2:45324:50204:6> in coal_country_extra.cdp, <kuid2:45324:50204:5> in coal_country_rolling_stock.cdp) and Legacy of the Burlington Northern (<kuid2:45324:50204:5> in Extra Dependencies.cdp from version I and in Rolling Stock.cdp from version II).

all the latest truck updates are also under Freight and Caboose Trucks at jr
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The thread for missing dependencies

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    S-2 Truck 70 ton 220,000 lbs 6in 11in 33in wheels is included in Coal Country route (<kuid2:45324:50204:6> in coal_country_extra.cdp, <kuid2:45324:50204:5> in coal_country_rolling_stock.cdp) and Legacy of the Burlington Northern (<kuid2:45324:50204:5> in Extra Dependencies.cdp from version I and in Rolling Stock.cdp from version II).

All the latest truck updates are also in the Freight and Caboose Trucks at JR
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. FOND DU LAC :10 WIP

When I started the Fond du Lac Branch in 2009 I was sure I'd avoid having a stack of revisions if I was just careful. Figured it would be "finished" by version 4. Oh, well. Still, less than 2 a year on the average.

Currently going through the sessions checking for issues with other folks' updated assets and spotting stuff I've done that doesn't measure up to my current standards (in other words, creeping perfectionism.) Somewhere between Tuesday p.m. and Wednesday, the FDDM&S
Page 1 of 266 1231151101 ... LastLast