Recent Blogs Posts

1. An update on the Medicine Hat route...for those who are interested in such things.

Howdy folks, been since August that I wrote the blog, I have been busy working on the MH route and am now about 70% finished. I am currently putting in all the towns and such but I am too picky on such things, I want them to look exactly like the real thing which is impossible and slows me down to no end, in fact I will spend an hour searching content on and off line for a building that looks exactly right, just nuts. And then yesterday I was checking out some grades and noticed that they were ...

Updated March 21st, 2017 at 09:20 PM by Chris750

Categories
    Building the Medicine Hat route
  2. And I'm back

First off I'm looking at my old postings and comments and wondering who the hell let me on the internet in the first place! 😳

Well true pain is seeing years of progress just get wiped right in front of you, my laptop was infected with viruses and had to be formatted meaning I lost everything

My MAXX DCs, Fruit salad locos, Kiwirail DA..... However I've been to busy to try rebuilding it all, now I'm actually working on the railways and buses I sadly don't have ...
    Tags: nz trainz Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 0-4-0 bogey animating problem...

Hi there
    If some don't remember me I had a problem with modelling a while back but Iv'e got the kick to it now and made 4 new models but 5 if I get this one to work you see the picture below I want to animate it but I don't know how. sure I know where to put the first four lattices but I don't know the rest, so....can someone mark where do I put the next couple of lattices on this bogey by marking it on the image please because I really don't want to delete the model I find it amazing get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Rich's Route building Tips & Tricks

A blog where I can share my projects and observations of the real world, hopefully can assist with someone new to routebuilding. Enjoy! If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to send me a PM.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. ANL challenger and 2-10-2 download link?

Hello. Can someone send me a link to ANL's challenger and 2-10-2 locomotives. Thank you
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 253 1231151101 ... LastLast