And Then There were Two!

Are these Matchbox locos Kieran?

Paul

Edit: Ooops! After looking at your other blogs and the tags I realised they were. :D

Last edited:
jaxonjared;bt937 said:
Hotwheels also made some cars in the shape of Various trains
You mean the new series with trains with a loco and carriage that go round loops? I'm probably not going to be getting those. But I'll get most of the different versions of Rail Rodder that I can find.

Last edited:
A blue platypus. Hmmm. I just might have to grab that when it is available. It's appearance in some of my routes would be too funny to pass up.

maruffijd;bt957 said:
A blue platypus. Hmmm. I just might have to grab that when it is available. It's appearance in some of my routes would be too funny to pass up.
It'll be available from June 4th. You'll see. :)

It's Perry the Platypus from the kid's cartoon Phineas and Ferb.

maruffijd;bt959 said:
I knew who Perry was, just couldn't place the 'toon. Ever thought about the brown hat he sometimes wears?
No I haven't! I'm going to leave him in his current form, he's got some scripted features. I was just going to leave him in the "mindless pet" disguise.

I prefer him looking "dumb" anyway. I was trying to see if this was it or if there was hat version too. It's cool either way.

ADDED 4JUN12

I have Perry, the sound effect made me laugh. I love it. I now have him chillin in the perfect spots on 2 separate routes. Good work on a good asset.

Last edited:
captainkman;bt939 said:
You mean the new series with trains with a loco and carriage that go round loops? I'm probably not going to be getting those. But I'll get most of the different versions of Rail Rodder that I can find.

I have a blue one with a number 2 on it!

Back