PDA

View Full Version : GrahamSeas Scripted Signals

ptrainman
May 17th, 2011, 09:07 PM
I have two questions:

1: How do you set these up to work properly? I have set everything up in the properties set up but I cant get them to work like they should.

2: Can you mix and match them, i.e. have an N&W CPL at one place and a NORAC Tri-Light at the next, and get them to work. Like having the N&W CPL show Approach Diverging for a Medium Clear/Diverging Clear on the NORAC Tri-Light.

Paul

RRSignal
May 17th, 2011, 09:34 PM
I gave instructions (http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=73132) in the freeware thread. There are a few things I haven't figured out, such as if there's a way to get 3/4 block aspects on an automatic signal, but I'm working on that.

ptrainman
May 18th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Ok, I think I found my problem. I read your instructions yesterday, but must have missed the part about each signal has to be distant to the next no matter what. These are the first scripted signal I have ever had so I am learning.

Paul

ptrainman
May 18th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Ok, I have them working right, I think. But, I still cant get them to work when mixing 2 types like N&W CPLs and NORAC Tri-Lights. I know the aspect name are totaly different but most of the aspects themselves are the same. It must be something to do with the scripting.

Paul

RRSignal
May 18th, 2011, 07:15 PM
I haven't tried to interface more than one type but you may very well be right. Good to hear you've at least got them working.