TRS22 Platinum Discount Code

SRKing783

''Trainz Veteran''
So I just got a 50% discount code for 22 Platinum. Might upgrade now. Just letting you know, if you bought TRS22 Standard before Platinum came out you get a half off code.

That is all.

I got an email from N3V telling me I could upgrade for 50% off. Check spam if you didn't get it

So I just got a 50% discount code for 22 Platinum. Might upgrade now. Just letting you know, if you bought TRS22 Standard before Platinum came out you get a half off code.

That is all.
I purchased the offer to upgrade last night, Today i installed it and found its the same build 122418 as the retail version. i only ever use it to drive trains so to me it was a waste to upgrade , so be aware.

I couldn't find it and reached out to Auran helpdesk. Apparently it only applies if you bought TRS22 a short time before the release of platinum and if you bought it through their website, not through Steam. Guess I'm sticking with standard :\

I purchased the offer to upgrade last night, Today i installed it and found its the same build 122418 as the retail version. i only ever use it to drive trains so to me it was a waste to upgrade , so be aware.
The features of TRS22 Platinum are simply unlocked for you by the update. If you just drive trains, you should see that you now have 5 new routes under your account in the Content Store. Just one of those routes would be the same cost as the update.

Ah, thanks for that bit of info. I was pondering a purchase but your comment has certainly worked to warn me against a purchase. I'm not interested in Surveyor 2.0 nor in the extra routes offered, like yourself, I'm only a driver and the occassional content builder.

Rob.

Last edited:
So I just made use of the code and bought TRS22 Platinum. So...yea I'm planning on sticking with this version until the next Platinum version cones out. Surveyor 2.0 looks interesting. Complex but interesting. I'll see how it goes.

The main difference is getting Surveyor 2, there are also 5 more routes available and more rolling stock.

Yep that's about it. I would say for anyone who doesn't have TRS22 to go with Platinum, but if you have regular TRS22 not sure if it's really worth it. I'd consider myself a casual Trainz user...and even then I bought the PLL before TRS22 Platinum came out...so I got all of its worth a few months before it came out. Ah whatever. I upgraded, I'll probably stay on TRS22 Platinum for the next few years till TRS25 (or whatever the next version is) Platinum comes out

Back