TPR Sandpatch

Hi WCL, everyone.

Route is coming along OK.

Nothing MAJOR to report, just texturing and adding more detail as I'm working North. I'm about 1/2 way through now, maybe a bit farther.

Adding bushes, street lights, grasses, etc. to the old route.
Computers are better now, plus the performance of TRAINZ has improved since TRS 2004, so more detail is possible - along with better content.

Will post more screen shots soon. It is coming nicely :)

Jeff

Texturing Done - Detailing Now!

Hey all.
Just completed texturing the route Thanksgiving night! Now I'm detailing with more goodies and lots of GRASS! '

Will see how the performance is - experimenting with different grasses for performance as well as aesthetics. If performance takes a serious hit, I think I'll leave out the grass...
But until then, I've done a few miles and here is what it looks like so far.

N5VAV_20111128_0001.jpg

On the Garrett Sub just on the edge of town.

N5VAV_20111127_0001.jpg

A CSX Light Engine pair working the sub.

N5VAV_20111124_0003.jpg

Ahhh - A shot of the WM Viaduct (with an N.S. train) and a CSX loaded coal passing under the bridge.

Route is going out to the testers now - should be released soon!

Jeff

Hey all.
Just completed texturing the route Thanksgiving night! Now I'm detailing with more goodies and lots of GRASS! '

Will see how the performance is - experimenting with different grasses for performance as well as aesthetics. If performance takes a serious hit, I think I'll leave out the grass...
But until then, I've done a few miles and here is what it looks like so far.

N5VAV_20111128_0001.jpg

On the Garrett Sub just on the edge of town.

N5VAV_20111127_0001.jpg

A CSX Light Engine pair working the sub.

N5VAV_20111124_0003.jpg

Ahhh - A shot of the WM Viaduct (with an N.S. train) and a CSX loaded coal passing under the bridge.

Route is going out to the testers now - should be released soon!

Jeff

I know this is an old post but where can i download this??? I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Last edited:
I know this is an old post but where can i download this??? I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Yeah....But I dont think you will be getting the updated version like the one he was working on.....And judging by when he was last on here (Last Activity January 24th, 2014 12:49 PM) it might be put on the back burner by now

Last edited:
Back