The Didcot Railway Centre

lner

Playing TS2016.....
Hello everyone,

Some pictures from my WIP Didcot Steam Centre, let me know what you think, i should also be grateful of two people willing to test it to see if it is up to standard, i will act on first come firs serve basis so after two people have posted in response to testing no more please.

The Broad Gauge Transfer shed

A view along the branch

A GWR green Peckett shunts stock whilst GCR 04 63601 rests on the Main demonstration line.

Will post some more soon .
Thankyou LNER

Regarding the Peckett that is payware from paulz trainz he does a very reasonably priced set of four or they are available induvidually again for a good price.

Also I have my first tester thankyou both for your intreast.

sorry to double post but the version using the Train Driver (west somerset railway) add-on so titaniclover if you have the add -on then i will pass the CDP to you if not I will be working on getting the "normal" version finished.

Sorry for the lapse

lner

sorry to double post but the version using the Train Driver (west somerset railway) add-on so titaniclover if you have the add -on then i will pass the CDP to you if not I will be working on getting the "normal" version finished.

Sorry for the lapse

lner

I have the west somerset railway add on, infact I had this as a stand alone instalation, and this was what prompted me to quite with MST and get TRS2006

Nice shots. It would be even better if you could replace that awful default track. I too have the WSR add-on. The locos on it are superb.

Best wishes,
Padster

If 3 people with the West Somerset Railway add on should like to test it then pm or email me at Lancaster630[at]hotmail[dot]co[dot]uk (so can't be spammed;)) then I will send it to them to test, Titaniclover if you do not have the add on then do not fear I am half way through the freeware (dls) available content I am also going to upgrade the track but is the bullhead in the shot below compatible with 2004 I have 2006 but built the route in 04 so I could be sure that the route would be compatible with both.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2162/trackil7.jpg
Shot

Back