Suggestions for Jointed Rail (Not Locomotives)

gvsr774148-craig-walker.jpg

How about new some new Defect Detectors with more voice options such as the STC Smart Scan NGs and Harmon Cybserscan 2000 for example? It's kinda boring just using the GE/PRLX Micro Talker voice all the time. And maybe even with some more variety for defects that could be heard such as Dragging Equipment or Hot Wheels instead of just hearing Hot Boxes.

I have been waiting for what seems forever for the release of the Lackawanna route by Deadpool. Is it still going to be released? thought it was completed months ago just waiting for a content pack.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

A Southern Railway/Norfolk Southern Locotrol Reciever Car would be good.

SR905939.jpg

SOU%20905909%20radio%20control%20car%20in%20NS%20markings%20in%20K&IT%20Yard%20Louisville%20KY%20Summer%201994.jpg

I think JR did make one a long time ago around the same time as the old SOU B23-7 but it was never released.

I'm really loving the new procedural track that came out a little bit ago, but one thing I'd love to see is a transition between ballast colors either as a spline or track object. Would really enhance going from one to the other.

Otherwise, thank you JR for putting this track out there. Really improves the look of just about any route.

Back