Signals???

titaniclover

TS2010EE SP3; Build 49933
well a few month ago when th forum was down i was working on a route i got to a yard and relized i needed signals. well i tryed and i failed i need major help ill put a map on soon.

route%20help

crap the pic is not showing! i might as well explain it then. theres a yard in a canyon then one above. the one above is complete before you enter there is a T section with a junction on the lower leg. this plus the yard is what is confusing. could someone please make a pic useing this info thanks!

hey, just post a link to the picture, or send it to sfrr@charter.net and i will put it on my photobucket and post it here for you. then i might be able to help you.

~mike.

sure its nice to meet new friends =)
oh and everyone this is what hes talking about.

routehelp2.jpg

mike.

thanx mike i owe u 1. if u saw the route your happy to put it the screenshots section just tell them im creating it. also if you have any sugestions just email me. thanx again!

hey no problem.....but i have a problem, i cant get trainz to start!!! but the irc chat is helping me now =P

mike.

that cicle is actually a round house untill i find the screenshots folder and the site the will host the shot all i can do is explain.

Back