Selkirk revistited screenshots 1024x768

doolinator

Hello All,

Just some shots of my soon to be released route shots are 800x600 to 1024x768 in size.

Local heading upto Albany from the North departure lead.

Screen_003.jpg

I love these new signals from Seniorchief.

Screen_005.jpg

Another heading towards CPSK

Screen_006.jpg

and...

Screen_013.jpg

approaching CPSK

Screen_012.jpg

here is some MOW of the Voorheesse Running track old Albany Main.

Screen_001.jpg

Screen_002.jpg

More tomorrow.

Enjoy
Doolinator

Hi,

Do a search for plasser on the D/S. You will find them there.

BTW How goes your work on the boston line east of framingham?

Doolinator

Framingham -> Boston is pretty much done, just need to detail certain areas that I haven't touched in a few months. Beacon Park Yard needs to have the track replaced with a new one I'm using, however.

I'm slowly working my way towards Worcester, presently I have about a mile of track west of Nevins Yard.

What do you guys use as a good image converter for screenshots - I need something so I can post some pics.

Try this...
http://www.irfanview.com/
ITS FREE.

BTW I have done most trackwork for the city of worcester. It was a nightmare with all the bridges and the P&W yard. Im texturing and putting in scenery now. Then heading west to palmer to eventually merge with my berkshire hills subdivision.

Doolinator

Cool. I'm actually excited to get to Worcester because I have some great stuff for the RR overpasses and merge with P&W.

Right now I'm between Worcester and west of Fram. Starting to get to some of the rare industrial sidings on the Boston & Worcester part of the B&A Boston Line.

I added those Plasser cars, and its either them or the US Trainz ACF 4bays that are causing TRS2006 to crash. I'll blow up this session and try again.

Try this...
http://www.irfanview.com/
ITS FREE.

BTW I have done most trackwork for the city of worcester. It was a nightmare with all the bridges and the P&W yard. Im texturing and putting in scenery now. Then heading west to palmer to eventually merge with my berkshire hills subdivision.

Doolinator

Back