Scenery objects high setting

ambroix-tgv

Hi everyone. I have a big problem in my T-ANE surveyor and so I plea for quick help: where can I set the scenery and spline hight scale? In this very moment, I can lift scenery objects ony by one meter, while it is necessary, that the hight adjustment will rise and fall at minimum for 10 centimetres. And the splines are moovable up and down fir 11 or 12 cm? How can I corect thus to 10 cm or even less?

thanks in advance for help

Hi everyone. I have a big problem in my T-ANE surveyor and so I plea for quick help: where can I set the scenery and spline hight scale? In this very moment, I can lift scenery objects ony by one meter, while it is necessary, that the hight adjustment will rise and fall at minimum for 10 centimetres. And the splines are moovable up and down fir 11 or 12 cm? How can I corect thus to 10 cm or even less?

thanks in advance for help
all splines are set to Meters only as its an Austrialian Made game and it also depends on the Region your building in

all splines are set to Meters only as its an Austrialian Made game and it also depends on the Region your building in
No, I can moove spline bz 11, 12 cm, but not buildings, like stations. It can't be: in trs 2004 it was possible to move everything up an down by 10 cm. There must be a way ... 🤨😢

Hold down the CTRL key while raising and lowering an object.

Holding down CTRL while rotating an objects gives more precise rotation.

Holding down CTRL while moving an object will cause the origin of the object to snap to the yellow grid intersections. Object's origin can be in different locations for different objects. Sometimes in the center or sometimes in a corner.

Last edited:
Back