Royal Navy Assets?

Driver_Col

Hi "guys" - I am working on a Pre-Nationalization (say mid/late 40's) Southern Railway route and it seems to me that a warship on the horizon would add a nice touch. I have searched WWII, WW2, Destroyer, Cruiser, Battleship, Warship, Naval, Navy ........ and even tried Bismark and Graf Spee (hoping nobody would notice if I used one of them)! Nothing!

Does anybody know of any warship assets? At this point in time it does not have to be Royal Navy, and may even be at the bottom of an ocean somewhere........... I just need a warship on the horizon!

:)

Colin.

Warship

Hi Colin

Vulcan has an Aircraft Carrier kuid 60238:38623:1 for 2006 and NAmonta kuid 45185:1418 for 2009 has a Desroyer for 2009
Regards ramsden

Many thanks all of you for your suggestions. I will follow up on DLS tomorrrow and see what shows up! As for acquiring assets from "3rd party" sites? I really try and avoid that as my routes are destined for DLS and I try to keep things as simple as possible for future users. However, the thought was appreciated.

Thx again guys.

Colin.

Does anybody know of any warship assets? At this point in time it does not have to be Royal Navy, and may even be at the bottom of an ocean somewhere........... I just need a warship on the horizon!

:)

Colin.

The Royal Navy would also be happy with a warship on the horizon, even a French one!

Ok everybody. I now have a warship on the horizon! :) Many thanks for the interest and, as is generally my experience here, this forum is worth its weight in gold with information.

The aircraft carrier was very tempting however, those things need a huge amount of space and, quite simply, I did not have enough water for it and do not wish to extend the route. The "winner" therefore was the "old" US Destroyer.

Given some final cleaning up and a few hours of testing, Milbourne - James SR is not very far away from its appointment with DLS!

Regards to all.

Colin.

Back