No passengers?

kenneth18278

I have Trs2019, and I am very impressed - it really has exceeded all my expectations. Brought in my WIP (for many years now), and my only problem was having to update some driver commands regarding pguy's ITSetPath to the latest update:)53, I think it is. So all is good, right?

Well, yes, except for one littlle niggle. Tafweb's stations don't show passengers on the platforms - none of them do. All other stations do. I've checked the config text files against ones that do show passengers and can see nothing obviously wrong. They all use the same passenger kuid <-3:10060>, so I'm flummoxed.

So I'm hoping someone smarter than me can figure it out.

Other than that, I'm having a ball with this latest and greatest.

I also had the same wow experience as well when I was in the early testing stages. Yesterday I opened up my own big route that started in TRS2004 and has been slowly updated over the years. Even the old core part, which is in bad need of a reno, doesn't look half bad. I still laugh at my landscape, and track laying on that end of the route!

T there's an update available for those passengers, but unfortunately I can't get the KUID at the moment. It is a a built-in asset that's been updated and available now on the DLS. 1149 I think is in the KUID, but I'm going from memory.

I think i'd rather have no passengers than the 1940s? Ones that have plagued trainz since Tc3.

Hopefully that's why they're non existent, they're sorting them out so we get decent ones for the right eras.

I think i'd rather have no passengers than the 1940s? Ones that have plagued trainz since Tc3.

Hopefully that's why they're non existent, they're sorting them out so we get decent ones for the right eras.

I'll second that. What would really be great is for us to be able to specify various passengers WE want for our routes. Nothing is more jarring than to see a British sailor or English nannies on a platfrm in Tokyo.

Bill

Back