"NG" frustration !!!

meatloaf747

Spotter...
Hi all,

Lately there has been some great new "NG" contents for Trainz.

One of the things that frustrates me a little is this new content; eg; NG routes, loco's, rolling stock, etc, etc, on the DLS (& some third party sites) don't indicate the actual size of the NG content. Eg; is it: NG 760mm - 1000mm - 24" (2ft) - 30" (2ft 6 inch) - 36" (3ft) - 42" (3ft 6 inch) ???

Please don't misunderstand me. I'm very grateful (& I'm sure the community is as well) for ALL this new content, but it's frustrating when you don't know the actual size of the NG the person has made available.

It can be a little annoying when you download something that says NG, only to find that it not the NG size you were after. My personal interests only lies with NG36" (3ft) & NG42" (3ft 6inch) gauges. I fully appreciate that other peoples interest may lye in different NG sizes.

So my polite request to all these great NG content creators, could you please indicate the actual size of the NG content that you are making available. Eg; NG36" or NG2ft or NG760mm, etc...

Many thanks,

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
Think you will find its not new stuff but items fixed under the DLS repair system - in the case the repairer should not be changing the original creators naming. Someone cleaned up some of my mine and Peters content and also changed the naming and got right on our goats

Back