Mojave multiplayer Issue

captainford2003

Hi yall, the problem I'm having is that the MP sessions don't like to work half the time. (and it's only the Mojave sessions) I'll be able to play one day on any session (Reborn, Multiplayer on the Mojave, etc) then the next I can't join or start any sessions cause it says that there's content that can't be loaded and is not available on the download station.... am I doing something wrong? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Hi yall, the problem I'm having is that the MP sessions don't like to work half the time. (and it's only the Mojave sessions) I'll be able to play one day on any session (Reborn, Multiplayer on the Mojave, etc) then the next I can't join or start any sessions cause it says that there's content that can't be loaded and is not available on the download station.... am I doing something wrong? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

had the same problem before, best do extended database repair or quick i forgot.

You are not doing anything wrong. Nor is a database repair the answer. It,s most likely a communication issue with the DLS, such as, it is down. Download your updates and check that you have the latest route and session

I have that problem to. How do I do that database thing. Or will content update do it??:) Plz help

Open Content Manager, Click file> (choose) quick/extended database repair. If you choose extended, You may as well make a coffee or eat a meal. It will take some time to complete it's cycle.

How do I do that database thing.
Start the game, go to Content Manager, click on "File" and then select one of the 2 Database Repair options. The "quick" is quick, but might not solve your problem, the "extended" takes a bit longer and does some more.

Edit: Maruffijd beat me to it.

Start the game, click on "content" to open Content Manager, search for "Mojave Multiplayer" and download any of the shown sessions.

Back