Looking for Road Transit Vehicles

paperpusher

paperpusher
I am looking for running Road Transit vehicles, i.e. Busses or Trolley Buses for the Cdn/US road systems.(LH drive) I have several now but are dated. They should work on both TS2010 and TS2012 systems.
They could be mostly for city transit, but intercity design would be nice too.
Basically no design on the vehicle (two colour), but the following would be desirable on them.
1) Interior Cab view 2)Interior Passenger view 3) Motor Vehicle sounds 4) No streetcar track noises 5) Working Destination sign 6) front and rear lights 7) Inside Driver Controls 8) 2, 3, 4 sets of doors depending on vehicle design (articulate units also would be nice).
There are some of these vehicles as scenery but none functional on hidden track for busses.
I am posting this on the Freeware site, but would also wonder if such units could be purchased/ordered and how much.

I do remember seeing some Greyhound busses that were driveable, but I don't think they have many of your desirable features. In fact, the only vehicles I know of that have almost all of them are Andi06's busses (which are British) and my 1963 VW Beetle, which isn't a bus.

I'd also like to see what's available. :)

Kieran.

Back