JR SP 4-10-2 download link

Status
Not open for further replies.

reginaldfan1

Can someone please give me the Download link for the JR SP 4-10-2, I know it was taken down, but I remember going to the page on the wayback machine and rewinding to when it WAS available just to see. Also please be patient with me, I need time to sleep.

If you purchased it, it will be in your digital downloads after you log into your account. It was not a freeware item, as far as I know. Giving you a download link will not work if you don't have an account, and paid for it, regardless.

If you purchased it, it will be in your digital downloads after you log into your account. It was not a freeware item, as far as I know. Giving you a download link will not work if you don't have an account, and paid for it, regardless.
I did not get it; I was not aware of it when it was available. Also, I mean the page where you can purchase it.

As far as I know they removed it from their website because the creator requested it be removed from sale. Since it was payware, the Internet Archive (wayback machine) would not have archived it. You are better off asking about it in the Jointed Rail section of the Payware Forum. Asking for a link here in the General Forum is going to be construed as asking for someone to illegally share it with you which is piracy and could result in your account being banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back