Jokes on the Rails!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really now? Thomas the *Insert swear here* Tank Engine? Why would a 19 year old like me be into that? And why is it bad to have a little fun on the forums anyways, eh?
Even though I'm a realistiosid.....keen eye for realism person I mean, I still like to watch the 'original' Thomas the Tank Engine.
And I don't believe that Rainbow Dash is real. ;)
This thread would be great without the forum 'clowns' I'd say, but there is kind of a thread already like this. http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?14900-Funny-Trainz-CMP-Pictures-(56k-warning)

That really is false, you know some trains do have feelings......
Look's like this guy is not happy.
Thomas_The_Tank_Engine_by_TJ_Triple_J.png

You make the maddest train in the world look cute :3

What this screenshot entitles is simple: Post a picture of one railway company messing with another company. It may involve engines taking cars from the other or pushing engines off cliffs. It's up to you to decide what you want to do. So, with out further or do, here's the first image of the thread!
StarFoxFan11_20130406_0000.jpg

Here we see UP #3976 taking Western Pacific ballast cars away from Western Pacific #94. 94 is not pleased.
Ponies are always dumb. they don't know about living, dating, driving, AND SHARING STUFF FROM OTHER RAILROADS!

Why can't the engineer be electrocuted? Because he's not a conductor!

I'll be here all week. Remember to tip your waiter.

G'day!

Guys, keep this forum respectable and grow the hell up. I'm not a brony, but teasing someone who likes a show about cartoon ponies is exactly the same as someone making fun of you because you like trains and play train simulators. I know it seems odd that grown men would like a show about cartoon ponies, but My Little Pony is their hobby, they enjoy the show and they have the right to do so. If you don't like bronies, get over it. Find somewhere else to bicker and whinge. This forum does not need jerks and jackasses.

Cheers!

Jake.

To be fair, we WERE talking about Thomas for a while here. I don't know what the anti brony guy is doing but I was laughing at the Thomas jokes.

This has to be the saddest thread I've seen on the forum in ages.

Last time I checked. TRAINS CANT TALK. They can only fart through their air drying system.

Some of you may have missed Tony Hilliam's post about personal attacks on the Trainz Forum. The tolerance level is now zero. If there is any confusion here about what a "personal attack" is, it includes ridiculing, dissing, and any other rude behavior towards another Forum member or members.

Thread closed and just a reminder, further behavior like this may result in admin action against those who choose not to abide by the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Follow the rules and have fun.

Cheers

AJ_Fox
Community Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back