Iberia "Driver" Night Run

cbear429

IBERIA NIGHT RUN:

I am unable to couple the electric engine to the arriving diesel passenger consist. After diesel engine departs, electric engine will not couple. It states “unable to couple as engine is inside train. I move the engine forward and still unable to couple to run the “Night Run”. I even tried it using commands. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Cbear429

IBERIA NIGHT RUN:

I am unable to couple the electric engine to the arriving diesel passenger consist. After diesel engine departs, electric engine will not couple. It states “unable to couple as engine is inside train. I move the engine forward and still unable to couple to run the “Night Run”. I even tried it using commands. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Cbear429

Hi,

I've just tried this scenario from 2006 and can't replicate your problem....
Tried Driver Mode, DC mode and even tried starting the scenario from Surveyor and Driver. Tried coupling too fast and no matter what I do the engine couples and I get the next message to proceed.
Don't know what the answer is unfortunately, perhaps someone else will have an idea....sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Paul

Thanks Paul and Ian. I have 2006. I will try again. Then do a reinstall to see if it corrects this issue.

Thanks,

Cecil

Back