How to create a new session for Marias Pass Route X

wklang

If this is the wrong forum for this question, please let me know. My question involves using Surveyor to create a new session for a payware route.

I recently purchased the payware, Marias Pass Route X, and am very pleased with it.

One of the sessions in the "stock" version of this route is the "Amtrak Train 7 Sightseeing", westbound from Shelby to Whitefish, MT. in the late afternoon, arriving in Whitefish around 8:00 pm.

As the stock "Amtrak Train 7 Sightseeing" session opens, the Amtrak Train 7 is westbound a few miles east of Shelby and the time is around 5:00 pm. I've been led to believe that the Amtrak 7 rolling stock is on one of levels in this session since I didn't see it in the rolling stock list in Surveyor.

My favorite part of the trip (which I've taken on Amtrak a number of times) is eastbound from Whitefish to Cut Bank in the morning, leaving Whitefish around 7:45 AM. I would like my new session have the Amtrtak Train (in this case, train 8) eastbound at Whitefish, MT, when it opens.

I expect that there is a way I can create a new session, but I'm a noob at this part of Trainz and really don't know where to start.

Can anyone in this forum point me to a tutorial on creating/editing sessions for a route?

Unless I'm mistaken, Amtrak No 8 - Engineers Experience is the session
you are looking for. It is built in to Marias X

The session starts just a bit west of Whitefish and goes east to Shelby thru Cutbank.

No need to re-invent the wheel.

-AL

If my face isn't red, it should be, Al.

I saw the words Engineers Experience and completely missed the Amtrak Train 8 part. When I saw the engineers experience, I assumed it was some sort of freight ops.

Anyway, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Wes

Back