Help with N&W appalachian coal

tangerine

I've been going around looking for a good Norfolk and Western route and I came across this old trainz portal post about trainz 12(I think it might have been a 15th anniversery post) mentioning this route called "Norfolk and Western: Appalachian Coal" in a list of potential payware routes. Does anyone know more about this route or where to get it(Screenshots would be good)? Any help would be greatly appreciated!:D

It is one of the default routes included with TS12. I believe the only way to get it would be to have a copy of TS12. I will get some screenshots up once TS12 finish installing.

After installing it into TS19 and looking at it in TS12. It would need a lot of work. All the trees aren't compatible so they would have to be switched out. And the lighting just doesnt look right. Anyways here is a screenshot of it:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

its hard to imagine that after all this time, a lot of these major US railroads have no current route that's available. Same with DRGW , a few ng routes exist of prototypical lines, but as far as i can remember there isn't one prototypical standard gauge sub thats out there. or am I wrong ?

its hard to imagine that after all this time, a lot of these major US railroads have no current route that's available. Same with DRGW , a few ng routes exist of prototypical lines, but as far as i can remember there isn't one prototypical standard gauge sub thats out there. or am I wrong ?

Mojave Sub
Reading & Northern
C&O Hinton
Avery Drexel
Cajon Sub
Needles Sub

These just off the top of my head. Quality is a bit variable admittedly. I'm sure there are others.

The "Norfolk and Western: Appalachian Coal" is due for a complete re-do. When it will get done is an unknown right now as I have quite a backlog of work to bring up to TRS19 standard. When I do get to start on it....it will be notified in the forum.

Hey thanks. Appreciation for your work, and others. Also, add thanks for the prompt forthright response. We now know the route is at least "on the stove".

locomotives

After installing it into TS19 and looking at it in TS12. It would need a lot of work. All the trees aren't compatible so they would have to be switched out. And the lighting just doesnt look right. Anyways here is a screenshot of it:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
Where can I get that locomotive(y6b)?

Back