Dragons Pass V5.0 MP

dragonharh

Acount Deleted
dragonharh_20111023_0003-2.jpg

I'm doing a Rollback with the map & session The map will be rolled back to V3.5 and a new session. I'm sick and tired of fixing this route becuse of these errors that happen for no reason. if this fails I will be scrapped.
new map was added To dls you may make a MP session for it just PM me frist thats all.
don't enjoy. :hehe:

How to run "Dragon's Pass V5.0 Muiltyplayer" Route with Session "Muiltyplayer Test Session". Frist Opem CM ( Content Manager ) then lift click Muiltyplayer Test Session Next "Edit" then Edit in Content Creator Plus ( CCP ), Next Delete "Rule Data" Save and Exit, Lift Click on Muiltyplayer Test Session then View in next click on "View in Driver". The session will beforsed to work You shode only need to do this ones. You can now Play Dragons Pass MP mode. Both the Route & Session are for TRS12 Only! This will also work on any MP Session that is giveing you that annoyeing Error that wont let you play MP Doing this you over ride that error.

Last edited:
dragonharh - are you aware that modifying the route/session in Content Manager will cause Trainz to revert the changes, or even reject it?

Shane

Its working now I'm going to leave it alown. Try it for your self I
m online in DP MP nothing worng with it.

Last edited:
As I am working on a multiplayer route myself I noticed a couple things.

1: Use an installation of TS12 which does not have any non-DLS stuff, payware or whatever.

2: Do not have TS12 and 2010 installed together. A TS12 multiplayer session and route will function fine with 2010 built-in assets, but only for other players who also have TS12 and 2010 installed together.

There is probably more for me to learn when my route is finished.

some think is wrong i have ts10 content in ts12 but i can t get the session to play mp i have the complet route any help please

Back