Dragons Pass V3.0 Multiplayer

alright I just uploaded a fix I can Easey delete it there a few missing levers in it I thot i fixed that. run is VIA CMP over rides the hole thing apparently. it wend into MP mode no error or BS.

Also, Danny5 found something really weird. The interior view of one of the Locomotives actually has you looking rearward out the front of the cab.

But anyhow it's good to know that the route works.

Also, Danny5 found something really weird. The interior view of one of the Locomotives actually has you looking rearward out the front of the cab.

But anyhow it's good to know that the route works.

Yea I know about the SD45 cab. I'm going to upload a file fix shorty I'm curnty testing it in MP mode as we speek sorry about this trying to get it how it needs to be.

I'm uploading a Fix that shod repare the Session so you don't have to delete anything this shod remove all missing and if I hit the nail right make it work. my testing showing me all systems go with out errors. wend the update is on DLS TRS shod download and update it as any orter update dose.

Yea I know about the SD45 cab. I'm going to upload a file fix shorty I'm curnty testing it in MP mode as we speek sorry about this trying to get it how it needs to be.

No need to be sorry.

I'm just trying to help out.

With a FCT and a halfway decent broadband connection...

1642060458.png

It didn't take too long to download the route.

When I get my route finished and uploaded I'm sure there will be similar hiccups, if not worse. And it will require the assistance of a few volunteers to help sort it out.

As any route builder all ways runs into prolbems after the route is uploaded. I know my self It works on my PC may not for others for one reason or another. thats why Dragons Pass has got soo big. and now days it comes with a warrning Huge Download may take time. Now days I have 2 guys onbord with S&RRW one it doing repaints for the Route and the Orther helps with the site. Thanks for the help in getting this working. If ppl would help out more often in live the would would be a better place. :D

The fix shode be out shortly if it works for avery one. some times these things are fixed on my showing no errors but oody there one it just wont work for. If you like to beat test it feel Free to. I have to fix to or the rail cars as well. one has the load over flowing above the car. I need to rase the higth of the sides The car spost to be taller then it is. the 2nd car the loads are not added so nothing shows. :eek:

to Over Ride this session Open it for edding in CMP and Delete the Rule Data the save and lunch TRS. open DP MP and start session it will forse it to work.

No sweata the small stuff!

Hey , don't sweat it . I had lots of those kinds of problems while waiting for DLS to propagate all the required dependent assets through their archives. I would test it one time and get nothing. Try the next day and get some of the files across. Try again on another day and get everything I needed . They did also send me a report on what assets were not on DLS , so I could go into surveyor and replace them with assets that were available. Anyhow after alot of stuggles and questions and reading and ... Well, anyhow , it all payed off in the end. I am sure that yours will too !!

The route is working as far as I can tell enjoy. Thanks for the help guys DM MP now working shouldn't be any problem's.

Last edited:
I have to make a comment,Did you try this route out any before you uploaded it????
I picked the first driver when from him to first station to see what the name of the station was so i could have him drive to say station and low and behold what do i get UNABLE TO PILOT MISSING SWITCH LEVER.
So after that and what i ran into on the other test i did i deleted it never to use it again.Test your work before you upload it.

Please Read this pop up massages I please it for a reason and getting sick of ppl ignoring it every time and complaining about something wend in fact you been pre Warren as soon as you start DP MP. I uploaded a new update form V3 to V4 after this I'm throw makeing fixs how avery you scurnty can ask to make fixs and upload to DLS Only if you Ask me frist. I'm no longer doing anything more to it.

Welcome To Multuyplayer

For Dragons Pass V3.0

Hallo Drivers Welcome To Dragons Pass Railway This Route session is simple now were ready lets get started.

these a few things you shod know about before you start rolling out of the yards. Something to keep in mind just encase you forget.

1. These a Re railing portal in East Sea City that is set to on so encase you happened to derail your train. you train will Re rail after 1 min. The portal at the end of the yard out bound to Eathern. Be shore to look on your map by pressing "M" .

2. There Derails at some siding keep this in mind as you drive to a siding. the Derails do stand out in Bold latter's "DERAIL" I did this so you know were they are.

3. Most Extres lines are not open in Muiltyplayer

this is just the baisc route a lot with only whats needed for muiltyplay route.

4. Auto Pathing may give a Missing Lever Error Very Annoying Bleave me. I'm trying to fix this.

5. you can do what you wont do just have fun and enjoy the Update. Drive facing the singles obey the speed limit. Yard Speed in are yards is 20mph 30 for non fright. blow your horns wend working in a yard wend ernting onto the main line. and at all crossing. 3 short 1 long 1 short. for yards 2 short. this way other approaching you know your leavening or entering a yard.

Your Train is waiting All Aboard !!!!!

There No excuse to complane about something not working wend its wrighten here.

Last edited:
Thats IT !!

I fade up with this dam route and session you guys can do what the hell you wont with it I don't care. I'v deleted all back ups and files for the dam thing. pise of ship. dam thing massed up all my files agen. and you ppl bich about a missing leaver I got bigger prolbems now to fix no thinks to this dam thing !!! DP MP is done as is i don't care it is works or not anymore. I'm haveing it Removed form DLS !!

Last edited:
Back