Content all went fatal!!

jjeff1955

I saved my local and original folders from the Trs2010 and had spent a week repairing all of the defective content and then saved the folders to my backup drive. Installed Trs2010 again and just copied and pasted my local and original folders back into the Trs2010 and after the CMP did it scans 1000s of the files they were all broken and all have errors saying do to an internal error they can not be installed.

Last edited:
Hi,

Unfortunately, copying and pasting the folders into 2010 doesn't work (unlike 2006).
You really need to use the "import content" function.

The CM in 2010 uses a "hash" system of indexing the imported content - I presume that the hash index is created during the import process, so simply copying the folders will not give a good result.

I guess that an extended database repair is likely to sort it out - but that will take some considerable) time.

Colin

Thanks ColPrice202

I tried to import them also as you stated. That took over an hour and it failed also. I went ahead a refomated and re installed windows again and got them all working again. Thank You for all of you that responded to me.:)

When I back up, I include the entire TS2010 folder. I don't think there would be any issues with doing a restore from such a backup, since you are backing up the hash information along with the files themselves.

FW

Back