BNSF emporia Sub

bentrain14

does not make bogies
Well, we all remember my first attempt at the BNSF transcon otherwise known as the Emporia Sub. I had some help from conrailfan1999 but having to find 200 missing deps after he got to it was a little painful on me. So the project had to be cancelled for me. Well now, I will be starting over this time with help from maybe maxgenesis-8 and will hopefully release it to the public. No screen shots now, those will soon come when I start the project soon. I will be able to get more pictures and make the route more to scale now and alsoUpdate more things on the route. So be looking out for that. :D

No screen shots now, those will soon come when I start the project soon.
Well to calm you guys down here a few pics you can use for comparison of the new and old route.
83DKmgD.jpg

9v56aET.jpg

CI6PTPg.jpg

0EUnfzi.jpg

Dej73Pb.jpg

kt62MVg.jpg

wBovZjH.jpg

QgcwrBz.jpg

Wsn65Ye.jpg

TeF0MgG.jpg

In your first picture, I cant comprehend why there would be a station right across from a double grain elevator...

I have put a few fictional things in this route. The grain elevator does not actually work and is for the most part abandoned. There was going to be a road that lead from the one crossing to the other and go by the station. This wll however be removed during remodeling.

I have put a few fictional things in this route. The grain elevator does not actually work and is for the most part abandoned. There was going to be a road that lead from the one crossing to the other and go by the station. This wll however be removed during remodeling.

in screenshot #8, how did you get ATLS to work with 3 tracks?

Gantry signals attach to the track itself, and just float there ... don't you know that ?

And a signal bridge, or gantry, is custom placed, to line up with the signal heads.

How do you adjust the signal heads though? And the cantilever where'd you find it. I've looked for it but haven't found it yet.

Last edited:
Looks good. I hope to see it released. I railfan on the Emporia Sub quite a bit around Augusta, KS.

Ok guys, so this is the old route, and I felt I may have time to work on it but sadly this project has been delayed yet again. I have a book project due soon, a bunch of study guides and alot of math. I have no time for this as of now but im hoping maybe for winter break i will. I am also waiting for some releases from JR as well.

Back