New Main Page Feature - Date

boleyd

On my system I am now seeing the Date attached to the Selected Route on the Main Page. Very good add. Thanks

Version 123794 Trainz+

The date (mo-yy) right justified in the title bar at the top of the Select a Route in the horizontal list of available routes. It appears to be bracketed by a space on each end. I see "4-29" and "4-30".

Trainz + 125409 (updated from 123794): no trace of any timestamp.

Main.jpg

Trainz + 125409 (updated from 123794): no trace of any timestamp.

Main.jpg
Click on a route or session icon on the bar below and then hover over the selection. The author, Kuid, and creation date will show.

As it always did! Same for sessions and saved games. But format is DD-MONTH-YYYY and OP says MM-DD.

Last edited:
As it always did! Same for sessions and saved games. But format is DD-MONTH-YYYY and OP says MM-DD.
Yup. I never saw it as MM-DD. That can be confusing depending upon the time of year when the route or session was created. DD-MM-YYY is a lot more explicit.

Just noticed OP first says MM-YY, then MM-DD with 4-29 and 4-30 as examples! A screenshot would be welcome!

It only lasted for one day. Some may not have noticed it since it only dated items from 4/30.
A nice feature ,but.

Version 123794 Trainz+

The date (mo-yy) right justified in the title bar at the top of the Select a Route in the horizontal list of available routes. It appears to be bracketed by a space on each end. I see "4-29" and "4-30".
still no trace of it in TRS22... Screenshot it if you would Please!

It only was there for one day. I thought it was a great addition but on my system it is no longer there.
The date, 04-30 was right justified in the title segment. Reduced the chance for a mistake when messing around late at night.

Because of the significant illegal activity on the internet, I will not add the needed software for screen shots.. Paranoia = safety in this evermore dangerous web.

Last edited:
It only was there for one day. I thought it was a great addition but on my system it is no longer there.
The date, 04-30 was right justified in the title segment. Reduced the chance for a mistake when messing around late at night.
The date/time data only appears on routes/sessions that you have installed, created yourself, modified or cloned. In other words, those that are on your system.

It does not show for DLC routes/session that are available but that you have not installed. That may be the reason why it seemed to have disappeared after just one day - you may have been trying it on DLC routes that are not installed.

Back