had a complete csx sd70 mac last night and today it shows up with no wipers and no HTCR dirty black trucks.

EJB

worked last night at 12:30 am and started up again today at 3:46 and my sd70mac was no longer there.
it is missing wipers which are pay ware and can't seem do anything with them. by the way i have had the dependency downloaded for some time which has the to files for the wipers. i also don't have the black HTCR dirty trucks which i haven't been able to find 3 axle trucks anywhere. so what is the plan? purchase the engine again. been there and done that.
thanks
ejb
this is a great game and i really don't like repairing stuff everyday. not just rolling stock.

apparently this loco also has another with the same problem. yes i have the file from the dependencies but can't so anything about it since it is labeled pay ware and i am not allowed to mess with this. also i seriously need the trucks kujid2:45324:50302:4. have no idea where to find that bad boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
worked last night at 12:30 am and started up again today at 3:46 and my sd70mac was no longer there.
it is missing wipers which are pay ware and can't seem do anything with them. by the way i have had the dependency downloaded for some time which has the to files for the wipers. i also don't have the black HTCR dirty trucks which i haven't been able to find 3 axle trucks anywhere. so what is the plan? purchase the engine again. been there and done that.
thanks
ejb
this is a great game and i really don't like repairing stuff everyday. not just rolling stock.

apparently this loco also has another with the same problem. yes i have the file from the dependencies but can't so anything about it since it is labeled pay ware and i am not allowed to mess with this. also i seriously need the trucks kujid2:45324:50302:4. have no idea where to find that bad boy.
where did you get the locomotive from? Jointed Rail or other Third party site?

jointed rail. i had the wipers download from the depends and it took a while but, they are now installed, probably after database repair. content manager says the consist is ready to go. NOT! it still needs the bogies and its sister the sd70 mac with the flared radiator intakes.
if the trucks(bogies) was in the dependencies the problem would be solved. don't understand why this is happening and i bought another ns ex up sd90mac for the trucks. i just really don't believe this should be happening. the trucks should be available like the 2 axles.
thanks
ejb

jointed rail. i had the wipers download from the depends and it took a while but, they are now installed, probably after database repair. content manager says the consist is ready to go. NOT! it still needs the bogies and its sister the sd70 mac with the flared radiator intakes.
if the trucks(bogies) was in the dependencies the problem would be solved. don't understand why this is happening and i bought another ns ex up sd90mac for the trucks. i just really don't believe this should be happening. the trucks should be available like the 2 axles.
thanks
ejb
something YOUR doing wrong ON YOUR END... I have the Same Locomotives and they work perfectly fine.... Something IS Wrong on your end Unless there is screenshots we can't help you....

i just need the trucks. is there anywhere they can be obtained. i really do not think i could have done anything. this will the third time i had to purchase new models to obtain how this happens to be the same thing. i've been with trainz for over 20 years and this is the first. so i guess i'll have to purchase one loco to fix three..............okay
thanks
ejb

anybody know the kuid # for the for the CSX sd 70m three pack?
sorry i mean for the bogies.

i just need the trucks. is there anywhere they can be obtained. i really do not think i could have done anything. this will the third time i had to purchase new models to obtain how this happens to be the same thing. i've been with trainz for over 20 years and this is the first. so i guess i'll have to purchase one loco to fix three..............okay
thanks
ejb
This is not a recommended fix for your situation. If you bought them at jointedrail.com all of the dependencies are included or available in your download.

JR has only one payware CSX SD70MAC. It is the YN3 Flared Radiators and the asset you are looking for is included (as everything needed) with your purchase.

for the sake of argument SD 70mac: yn2, yn3b fr,yn3 fr, yn2 weathered. most have been repaired. the only one that hasn't been repaired is the CSX SD70 yn2. kuid2:45324:100184:1.
i don't have the replacement for it since i had to change my email. i will order the replacement shortly.
thank you
ejb
i am not trying to be a pain. i just want to run the game without all the hassle and not be a bother to the rest of the trains people. if i have been i apologize.

You got the official answer from JR three weeks ago in one of your numerous posts about missing dependencies in payware locomotives.

must have missed it. you see when you change your email address the world comes tumbling down. not only for trainz but for banks, loans. and other personnel business. i certainly did not ask or want this person in my computer and it has been a struggle.
i really am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you and i can only apologize so many times. i can only hope this doesn't happen to you.
you are apparently are computer literate where as i am not. i am a 76 year old retiree and not a instigator,
once again i apologize to you and JR
thanks
ejb

Back