KUIDs for PTP 2 Leipzig-Saalfeld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaykob8

I can't find the 151900 kuids. I'm trying to put this route into TANE and there seems to be none of the 151900 kuids in existence? Anyone know where they might be?

151900 assets are by blue_sky_interactive. There are quite a number on the DLS, but also some packaged. We need to know the specific KUIDs. A quick check shows some from AveryDrexel and some from EMCL Kings Cross - Edinburgh

I seem to remember that this trainz creator made adds-ons only for Trainz versions from 2006 to 2012 for the Central Europe area and they were never uploaded to the DLS, many European route creators used those kuids, because they had them installed in their trainz, but if you did not have a trainz version that had them installed, they will come out as unknown.
I have 226 missing kuids from that author, depending on 17 routes, 52 sessions and 10 locomotives.
They are very difficult to get unless you have an old version of Trainz from central Europe.

Well, lets see. That was a payware route if I remember correctly. Odd that it didn't come with all the assets. Where did you buy it from?

I downloaded some of the route from well-known-piracy-website-removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I downloaded some of the route from well-known-piracy-website-removed
That's a well known pirating website.

We don't support piracy.

I should ban you on the spot but since you have been here for 10 years I am giving you a break. Don't do that ever again.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back