Missing Dependencies

NYC5445

Neven Karas
Hey I was wondering if anyone know where I can find these four assets, I tried finding them but no results. If anyone can help that'd be appreciated!

<kuid2:53261:37008:2> unknown
<kuid2:124017:10030:3> unknown
<kuid:126773:21003> unknown
<kuid2:661281:44121:1> unknown

Try checking in CM, they are there especially if you select ALL, not download station. First 2 are built-ins, Sebino Lake first one, Edinburgh to Dundee 2nd one (also in UMR2020), 3rd is from Geophil, so probably a tile or texture that wouldn't be needed. 4th is track which is payware in Sebino Lake, and Cornish Mainline and Branches.

hunting parts to complete assets is a daunting task. too bad since most of the stuff are really nice assets.
a site to find these parts would be nice. the russians (trainzland) seem to have a lot of things. i can't joined them and american trains because they say my email address is wrong.
personally i would love to find 373941:101709. could save a goodly amount of locomotives. since i can't open a chump file i guess they will perish.
ejb

hunting parts to complete assets is a daunting task. too bad since most of the stuff are really nice assets.
a site to find these parts would be nice. the russians (trainzland) seem to have a lot of things. i can't joined them and american trains because they say my email address is wrong.
personally i would love to find 373941:101709. could save a goodly amount of locomotives. since i can't open a chump file i guess they will perish.
ejb
DO NOT Download From Trainzland unless you wanna get hacked really bad HEED this Warning to not do it again Even just going to the two sites will send Malware to your computer without you knowing

<kuid:373941:101709> EMD 16-645E3 Diesel Engine Sound appears to be from NARM, judging from the config.txt file. You might check with them.

373941:101709
ejb
EJB go here https://narailm.wixsite.com/narm/locomotives and download CVRY loco pack and you will be sorted ok ?

The Russian site you mention is a pirate site that hosts content without permission, you should avoid mentioning it publicly, perhaps a member or moderator of the forum can warn you.
Very true! I almost got banned because I mentioned 'That Russian site' considering I originally found the link via the forums.
But at least a moderator was kind enough to mention to me NOT to post the link ever again, a lesson well learnt if you ask me!

I went there once when it was first mentioned signed up and ended up receiving spam emails from my own email address for weeks. I need to delete that account if it's possible.

to quote myself it is a daunting task and take up way to much time .content manage as a whole is a dead enr. just looking fpr the bogeys for a NS ex UP SD 90 mac has struck out completely. I have been in the dependencies at JRs site and unless it is hidden in a folder i totally missed it. nice locomotive but not to go and buy it again.
the list is long and not only for rolling stock.
keep the faith it will get better.
by the way the sset i am looking got is kuid2:45324:50302:1 bogies for the sd converted 90 mac.
thank you
ejb.

Back