the mystery of the inviable loco

is there a use to the inviable loco I can see it for filming for like say the super natural (and spooky Thomas videos) or is it a joke character like Dan from street fighter and pichu and jigglypuff in smash?
I'm not against it I'm just curios on it

Last edited:
oh god imagine a passenger train session but they added like 20 of the inviable loco everywhere and their going to fast not smokey joe fast around like 200mph that would and could crash into you like in Percy runs away where Gordon almost ran into Percy its like that but times 20 that would be kinda funny ngl

Go to the "my collection" and type "inviable locomotive" in the search bar though it is in trainz 2019 and i don't know if the said locomotive in any other trainz games
Oh yeah and the thumbnails is a blue arrow im not joking its just a arrow like a blue arrow also they have values sorry im still new here

The invisible loco is used in ATLS assets to control level crossings. it was also used in some other assets to control the opening and closing of lift bridges if you did not want the default state.

The invisible loco is used in ATLS assets to control level crossings. it was also used in some other assets to control the opening and closing of lift bridges if you did not want the default state.
ahhh i see so its just a test dummy loco like the ones they use in cars to test the airbags something like it if i can ask?

@Zachary0111 :

There is moveable person asset that acts like an invisible loco.

Same controls as a regular loco.

<kuid:101340:100324> Movable Person14

I used this along with attachment maker to make my Driveable Santa and Reindeer.

Rico

Hi

I use invisible locos for such things as running a schedule to monitor things such as industries. If you put an invisible loco on an invisible piece of track it can be used to run schedules. I also use them with Un-portal2 to add random consists at various points on a route. To appear the consist must have a loco attached so I add the consist, decouple the invisible loco and then delete it. I'm sure that there will be other uses for them as well.

Regards

Brian

@Zachary0111 :

There is moveable person asset that acts like an invisible loco.

Same controls as a regular loco.

<kuid:101340:100324> Movable Person14

I used this along with attachment maker to make my Driveable Santa and Reindeer.

Rico
oh my god this might be my favorite engine
update i tried to find the moveable person engine i couldn't find it is there a way to find the engine using kuids/values?

Last edited:
Hi

I use invisible locos for such things as running a schedule to monitor things such as industries. If you put an invisible loco on an invisible piece of track it can be used to run schedules. I also use them with Un-portal2 to add random consists at various points on a route. To appear the consist must have a loco attached so I add the consist, decouple the invisible loco and then delete it. I'm sure that there will be other uses for them as well.

Regards

Brian
i see what you mean but forgive me for my objection but wont be a bit hard to find where you parked it after testing some parts on the layout

Sorry, @Zachary0111

The name is misspelled by the author. 😊

Look for <kuid:101340:100324> Movable Person14

Rico
I just finished downloading the 2 missing files and now I shall go mess with the engine ill report back after run with the engine a side note i thought it was already in the trainz game i was just again stupid
my report on the man: oh my god I think this is my favorite loco I ever seen I got a fright when I went in cab mode and saw a man behind me in the cab area but oh my god its soo funny I kinda love it

Last edited:
Back