Amtrak superliners, I can' t download them

Trainz44494014

Hi, I am a trainz plus gold member on steam, with my account linked. I was looking for the Amtrak superliners in the content store, but I could not seem to find them. Not even a screen for buying them, just whenever I search for Amtrak superliners, it just gives me a blank screen. Is this a bug of some kind, or are they just not available on the content store?

If you've downloaded the West from Denver route and sessions, you've got the Amtrak Superliners. They come with that session.

DOWNLOAD TRS22
I have Trainz Plus. Which version should I install?
If you are a Trainz Plus or Gold Class members you should install Trainz Plus.
Note that TRS22 Retail Edition does not have any Trainz Plus features enabled.

Check you have the correct version installed as the superliners are only in the Plus version content store.

Amtrak Superliners

$24.99 USD
Default Title - $24.99 USD
This item is only available if you own a Trainz Plus Standard or Trainz Plus Gold membership.

You should be checking under purchased because anything is already allocated to your account. I recommend downloading everything and anything that's allocated to you.

If it's not there, then you need to contact the helpdesk.

So there’s no way to get them without buying a plus subscription? I have 22 platinum. What about the Amtrak Genesis P42? I can’t find it in my version. But, there’s lots of them on the dls and there are some on an external site if you go through Wayback archive. And there were Superliners by josefpav with full interiors, payware, but not sure what happened to them.

DLCs only available with a Trainz + subscription are (oldest to newest):

BR HST - Inter-City 125 & Midland Pullman
British Model Railway
Amtrak Superliners
LNER Peppercorn Class A1 60163 Tornado
Datsun Junction Model Railroad
Budd RDC-1
Model Trainz: New Haven Industrial Park
The Wattz & Voltz Interurban

DLCs only available with a Trainz + subscription are (oldest to newest):

BR HST - Inter-City 125 & Midland Pullman
British Model Railway
Amtrak Superliners
LNER Peppercorn Class A1 60163 Tornado
Datsun Junction Model Railroad
Budd RDC-1
Model Trainz: New Haven Industrial Park
The Wattz & Voltz Interurban
ok I know it's been a while. but could you potentially list their name from the content store, I wish to download the ones I haven't already

I don't understand your question: you just have to copy and paste the names from the list in the search field of the Content Store, they're all there (just verified).

I don't understand your question: you just have to copy and paste the names from the list in the search field of the Content Store, they're all there (just verified).
For me, the names don't appear anymore, I have to hunt them down via SC ID. The Amtrak Superliners are 1187 in the content store (Trainz+ gold membership only until the dlc gets a release).

I see the name as well. When I double-clicked on the asset on the list, I see the simc:1187 internal reference.

I wanted Amtrak Superliners with detailed interiors and a dining car with detailed interior, but I don't want to buy a monthly or yearly subscription to get them. And if you try the subscription for one month then cancel, you lose access to them, right? You don't have to pay $24 on top of the subscription cost, do you? The real ones are on borrowed time due to their age. Amtrak intends to retire them by 2032. They are ordering all new coaches in the future to replace Amfleets and Superliners, not sure about Viewliners. I think PerRock made some new Superliners with interiors that are free.

I found some on the DLS, using Content Manager.

image.png

Back