Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

Marry Christmas from the frigid white desert in the heart of the Rocky Mountains

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Shots from Jango's lovely Rollins Pass Winter 1910.

Hello Claus
Your screen shots are magnificent well done. In your screenshot dated 20.12.2023 last Wednesday, post #1127, the 6th photo down would you be able to tell me about the cradles on the flat cars please are they available for down loading.

Once again your screen shots are fantastic.

Cheers Joe.

Hello Claus
Your screen shots are magnificent well done. In your screenshot dated 20.12.2023 last Wednesday, post #1127, the 6th photo down would you be able to tell me about the cradles on the flat cars please are they available for down loading.

Once again your screen shots are fantastic.

Cheers Joe.

Hi Joe :).

Thank you for your kind comment, much appreciated (y).

The cradles are available on the DLS. Made by Samplaire. Kuid: <KUID2:132952:131456:13>

Regards Claus

Thanks Steven :) .

The Inglenook looks very promising. I can't wait to se more 🥰 .

About TRS22, You could have both, side by side, I do. Let's talk about that later.

Best regards Claus

Hi again Steven :) .

I've just installed Norm's PRR into TRS22 for the first time, just to see, if everything went smooth, and it did.
No problems whatsoever with this tiny layout.
I cannot spot any shortcomings/errors with any of the assets.
Some quick scenes from TRS22.

jS9F9A.jpg

797ZG4.jpg

O8EQZm.jpg

93Odjj.jpg

eNOMM0.jpg

uPa8nF.jpg

To be continued.

Hey Claus!! Yep, that's it. Looks pretty good. I use it just for trainspotting, watch 'em go around, much like the original Norm's layout in O-scale 3 rail.
Well, I'll approach the "War Department" to see if she'll approve of TRS22. The Surveyor does have some advantages, and I do have room for a side-by-side installation.

Meanwhile, here's the Inglenook with and without trains...

Ad8cYLN.jpg

9x2Cby9.jpg

The main in the background is just for show, assembled trains are placed on the passing siding for the imaginary peddler freight to pick up later.

Many Thanks,
smyers

Well, evilcrow, that was the intent originally, but I've made a faux pas that I don't think can be fixed. That is I've assigned rolling abilities to the config file of many of the assets so that they would look more natural resting on a hillside or randomly tossed into a junkpile. So, while a user may have all the assets, they would likely stand proud, perpendicular to the horizon, having their original config file. I didn't realize my error till I was well along. Am I correct in that assumption? This is being built in TRS19, and there is still a ways to go yet. If there's any way to deal with this oversight, then I'll still aim for making it available, somehow.

Thank you, Ken, for your interest (and your nice comments!)

Best,
smyers

Hi smyers,

Lovely looking route and that's an interesting question you bring up about the rolling abilities. It's something you could test by allowing someone to test that. That's the great thing about TRS22, it has the ability to roll pretty much anything without a config change.

Kind regards,

Craig

Hello smyers,
I think I get what you mean, MSGsapper items would be as if on army parade!
Many thanks anyway.

Cheers, Ken

Hey evilcrow,

Well, I may wrap it up unfinished and send it off to Claus who has TRS22 just to see what would happen. A great idea, Craig. But I do believe that any other TRS19 would show them upright as you said. I'll keep on it, though.

Best,
smyers

Smyers,
I remember that route from a while back. It really looked good and I was hoping it would be released. The TS22 screenshots are nice, but I'm still in TRS19 SP5 117009. Please let us know if the assets misbehave in TRS19. Or PM me, and I could test it for you in my version. After all, it is PRR. :)

Regards,
Heinrich505 (Gary)

I was thinking DARTrider had posted screenshots with rolled assets, like a derailment recently. I thought he was doing it in TRS19, but I may not remember correctly.

EDIT: I think that was where I got this in my notes, but I haven't actually tried it in TRS19:

I've simply been adding the lines...

rollstep 0.1
rotate-yz-range -90,90

...right below the kind "scenery" line."

Last edited:
That's exactly what I've been doing, Forester1. I didn't plan on releasing any routes, so the issue never came up over here. Some assets have rolling built-in, so it's no worry. I almost bought TRS22 yesterday, but they unexpectedly jacked the price back up to full retail so never mind, not at that price.

Best,
smyers

Back