"It was an accident! I swear!"

Ok, so back on topic......

Just your average day on CSX. You know how it is: They claim the switch is good, and then this happens.....

:eek:

B5cdbjj.jpg

Not exactly a derailment, but a really odd game glitch that I may have caused

d0a2153321dbc79ccfc99f0b17ed7cfa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
14177523950_208e0c7d9c_o.png

I thought the switch was set the right way.. I thought wrong.
14177453899_16d036c138_o.png

Whoops...

Last edited:
Really? If you like fighting, go watch that ultimate fight league nonsense, but keep it out of here.

Cheers

AJ

Good Evening All
I have removed the many off-topic posts and personal attacks from this thread, and have now re-opened it.

Any further off-topic posts, in the nature of those that saw this thread closed earlier, are posted then further action will be taken. I would prefer to not have to close a thread that is simply intended as a bit of fun.

In regards to some members apparently using non DLS/built-in content in multiplayer, this is something that we are aware of and have been looking into. We do not support or recommend attempting to do this, as it can cause data corruption and instability in Trainz, and may cause unforeseen issues in Multiplayer (some of the possible issues have been covered many times, and are the reason why we only allow built-in/DLC/DLS content in multiplayer).

However, it is NOT appropriate to publicly attack members for showing screenshots that may show 3rd party content in multiplayer. Such posts can either be reported via the 'report post' function, or reported to the helpdesk if you feel it is absolutely necessary, and action may, or may not, be taken as deemed necessary by our moderators and helpdesk staff.

Regards

One day I'm just out and about, casually driving a NCNO coal train across a bridge.

This is what it looked like crossing the bridge:
c5320d2323a1f3f681a270e0da2764fb.jpg

Then, moments later on the other side of the bridge....
837cc3b1fc128ffb912f2207bc48bc03.jpg

I think those SD40-2's are buried in there somewhere... :hehe: Even if they aren't in there, that was still a rough day for that crew...
[FONT=Tahoma, arial, helvetica, serif]II[/FONT]

Well, I guess those new houses will have to get their windows from a different glass company now. Bad day for this crew on the Conrail Loncoln Secondary as the local crew forgot to set the switch back at the glass factory.

mSWCoP2.jpg

I should consider fixing this track right here...
14366445924_70bf0724ac_o.png

And this is the weirdest one. I never placed this down and there's no way it could have gotten here¿ I have no idea.

14367351695_188f70655c_o.png

Back